Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Zen of Neutralizing Donald J. Trump

I have been obsessed, along with every other decent human being I know, with bashing Donald J. Trump. Indeed, until today, I have  rarely used his name since Nov. 8, 2016 but only such things as Cheeto, 45 and so on to deny his corrupted ego its desired stroking. But with what I am about to say,  the universal mind (or you can say Great Spirit in the Sky, or God, or whatever you call the animating force of all that is) needs to know who is in question here, and so do you. If we are going to use quantum physics and actually change things by thought alone, then we had better be quite sure about what it is we are changing.


That having been said, a short primer on thought power for those new to it, via a few quotes:

1. The greatest force is derived from the power of thought. The finer the element, the more powerful it is. The silent power of thought influences people even at a distance, because mind is one as well as many. The universe is a cobweb; minds are spiders.
Swami Vivekananda

2. It's not the situation that's causing your stress, it's your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.
Gerald G. Jampolsky, MD

3.  The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.
~ Norman Vincent Peale

4.  And finally, Philippians 2:5, “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.”

This is the most important. THIS is the one that will allow you, once you believe it, to effect change without lifting a finger, railing against the fates or any other non-quantum nonsense.

The most perfect mind we know of

What mind, then, was the author of Philippians talking about? The mind that could quell a storm with a word, create wine from water with a thought. Raise the dead with a thought. Change the course of western civilizations with his thoughts.

I have studied Religious Science, also known as Science of Mind, for about 35 years now. And I'm finally beginning to get the hang of it; my useless "real world" teaching--the same that most of  us had unless our parents were Buddhist monks--gets in the way of my understanding the quantum physics that is, in fact, the only reality. A thought is energy and can be measured, just like electricity. Energy cannot be destroyed, but it can be transmuted. Thus, the Religious Science belief that "thoughts are things." The power of thought is measured most easily by effects.

Demonstrations

Simple demonstration. A little kid said, "Daddy, but what if I fall?" the first time she used her new ice skates. She was thinking FALL not SKATE. Thoughts are things. Before her father could grab her tiny hand, she had fallen. She thought FALL; she fell. BTW, the kid was me.

Did that convince me? Hell, no. It has taken years and years and years of practice for me to get to actually using what I know to be true; thoughts are things. Or sometimes events.
 OK. Here's another one, real life, real time. A butterfly just came in my office window, fluttered around for a minute, and left.

I have never seen any insects in this office except mosquitoes and stinging bees. Why? Because until today, when I came upon the magical thought of releasing Trump, my thoughts ran more to JAIL TRUMP. MELT THE FAT ASSHOLE. Etc.

The butterfly was, I think, drawn by the more peaceful atmosphere in my office, which is on the top floor of a tall French house, above where butterflies would usually flit around.

I didn't come to the Zen-Trump thing directly, though. I came to it via my intense and debilitating upset at the moment about the horrific tenant infesting our house in the UK, making the move back from France both upsetting and expensive. Lawyers will be involved, and because the deadbeat squatter is refusing to leave, and we have no idea how long the courts will take, we have to rent something while she enjoys the fruits of our labours if we want to move back to the UK in a timely manner. So finally, I said, yes, I have to release her to her fate. It was a revelation...but it has obviously not yet sunk in. I'm working on it. I know it works. I've done it before.

When you pray....

I am making the needed moves in the world, just as we need to make the needed moves--such as writing to Congress--about Trump. Release is a form of prayer, and as the Amish say, when you pray, move your feet.


More examples: 

I had to release my dedication to independence before my husband appeared. I had to release my desire for a Thoroughbred horse before me beloved Quarter Horse, Major Yeats, appeared. I had to release my distress at an injured tendon before it would heal; right, as of today, after a year and a half, it is beginning to heal. Why? Because I released the need for the pain. Whatever that need was.

So there it is, folks. We have to release Trump to his fate. By hating him so much (which is reasonable of course), we are holding his presence near us, with us, around us.

So chant, three times a day: I release Donald J. Trump to his fate.
By the way, this works on the universe's timetable, not yours. It might be quick, or you might have to exercise patience.

Also imagine Trump as a bubble floating to the top of a pool of water, and bursting into nothingness when reaching the surface. I must imagine the renter situation the same way. And the pain of my injury.

I've got my work cut out for me. But so do you. If you have fewer than three issues of various distress in your life, you are either exceedingly lucky, or you know a whole lot more about release than I do.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Along came a spider...

  This is as bad as it is going to get. Even I couldn't look at a real spider on purpose. I really wanted a pink cartoon spider, but t...